Ben passed boards! YEA! We are so very proud of him - not only did he pass, but he did very well! Thank you for all your prayers...
Also, we are STILL waiting for our new hardrive - sorry for all the posts with no pictures, but I will put them up ASAP.
We had a great Memorial Day weekend and thankfully Ben had several days off. We got to go to Atlanta to see our wonderful friends the Morrison's and Brown's in Atlanta. Thanks for hosting Brown's! It was such a good time of fellowship for the adults, and the kids! We also took Campbell to see my grandparents at their lake house and really enjoyed our time with them - we don't see them enough!
On that note, my sweet grandfather might be having kidney surgery soon to remove a possibly cancerous lesion. Please be praying for him and my grandmother... I am also having to go to the doctor in the morning because of an ovarian cyst that ruptured several weeks ago. (that Ben had to take me to the ER for) I am still having some problems that could be associated with more cyst, and infection - or something... so hopefully they will do an ultrasound in the morning and figure it out. It has thrown my blood sugars all over the place, and that is never a good thing. I'll keep you posted.
I hope you all had a good Memorial Day also - and that you remembered all those who have, and are still fighting for our country... we owe them everything.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Congrats Ben!! So awesome. Katie keep me posted on your doctors visit!
you didn't tell me about this ER run. i'll be praying for you!! tell ben we said congrats...and we didn't expect anything less.:)
We will be praying!!
Congrats Ben! Praying for you too Katie. We love you guys.
Hey Katie! I've been thinking about y'all ever since we ran into you at wings! I'm so sorry that I still haven't called! I randomly came across your blog somehow.. can't remember who's list you were on.. anyways, are y'all still visiting Oak Mt? We would love for y'all to come to sunday school with us sometime! and grab lunch or something. My email is amcmakin@gmail.com talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment