Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Envelope Please . . .


...and the winner is, Baptist Health System, Birmingham, Alabama! That was my first choice so I am pretty happy. For the first time in my life I have a real job. Or at least a job that you have to have more than a high school education to get. Now comes the task of looking for a house in Birmingham. And not just a house, but a house in our price range, which is pretty low. Thanks for everyones prayers and encouragement about Match Day, and especially to our friends in Mobile who were torn between rooting for me to get my first choice and not wanting us to leave Mobile. I appreciate your objectivity.

Here are some photos from Match Day including my beautiful wife and daughter! Campbell looks really cute in her dress. I promise from now on more posts will be about Campbell and with more pictures too. Thats all anybody really wants to see anyway.

2 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

You're welcome. We enjoyed the celebration dinner - thanks for the invite. We're very happy for you! Now let's quit talking about it before I get really sad and cry.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you! I know that Ben has been working hard for the past few years to get to this point and Katie has been such an encouraging and supportive wife to help him! Congrats to the whole family:) Now you will at least be a little bit closer to us:)

Christina Brannen